Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sore sore day!!

My running plan for yesterday totally fell to pieces yesterday! I got all dressed and ready to go... stepped outside and it literally started raining on me the second I got outside...I took it as a sign to not run :)!  Instead I decided to try a bodypump class at Golds Gym.  I signed up for a free 7 day trial pass, so I could see if I liked the class before committing to a new membership.  I have heard so many good reviews of bodypump and I completely agree, it was an amazing total body workout!! Today I'm definitely feeling the aftereffects... my entire body is sore, even holding the phone to my ear is a struggle (maybe a little exaggeration but you get the point=awesome workout)! I will definitely be back for another class :) 

Today, Im going to attempt my 80 minute run again. Doesn't appear that it'll start pouring on me, but you never know! I'm going to take it really slow because I don't want to overdo it with all my new soreness and end up injured!! 

As for food yesterday, I was the master of grazing! I heated up some homemade black bean and bacon soup with a salad for lunch and dinner was a not so exciting sausage and egg sandwich...not to mention all the pretzels and peanut butter throughout the day (my favorite combo of all time)! 




No comments:

Post a Comment