Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blessed :)

I am very happy to report that I have had a wonderful past two weeks.  One of my best friends from college, Sara, is getting married next weekend!! Her fiance is getting deployed in July so the wedding is coming along extremely fast.  This past weekend we went up to Greenville for her bachelorette party and then to Rock Hill for a bridal shower.  It was such a great weekend with amazing friends and just went to show how truly blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life.  I am sooo excited for Sara and Jim and so happy that I get to celebrate with them (and they boy do they know how to celebrate)!!

Charlotte, Sara and Rachel
The bride and groom with Jims sister
The Happy Couple...so cute :)
The ribbon bouquet...and apparently they are going to have a football team (broke 12 ribbons)1
Me and Laura with the happy couple!

In between the bachelorette party and the bridal shower, I got to hang out in my old stomping grounds...C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!! I absolutely love my alma mater and love going back to visit, it truly feels like my home away from home.  Laura and I convinced Paige to come down for the night and when we were waiting for her we ran perimeter (which is a nice 3+ mile route around campus) together! It is so much fun running that route because I know it so well...after training for a marathon running it becomes so natural and nice to retrace my old training course!! When Paige got in the three of us decided to make a massive dinner together (just like old times)!  We pan seared tuna steaks with a side of mashed squash and sauteed mushrooms (which I ended up eating 90 % of before dinner...oops) and paired it with some vino :) 

Dinner with my two besties :)
Paige and Laura
Laura and I getting ready :)!!

Sorry for the quick recap but life has been going in fast forward (in a great way) and I am so excited for the next coming weeks :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Miss you! Wish I could take a day off work so that we could catch up on things while laying by the pool! UGH!

    ReplyDelete