Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Start of Hump Day!

Good morning!! For this morning for breakfast I started with my favorite oatmeal concoction! I love putting dry cereal, granola, dried fruit and almond or soy milk in my oatmeal, gives it a little kick, and I put all 4 in it today.
Some of the added contenders :)
As for the rest of yesterday, I went for a brisk 5 mile run.  It was supposed to be a 6 mile run, but my hip started throbbing (which was very unusual) so I cut down a mile.  It still felt amazing to get back to running after the weekend of welcoming the new year, where there was no way I was feeling up to running.  A bunch of my best friends from college came to visit and welcome the new year in together (can't tell you how much I miss these girls and for that matter college all together)!

Me (center) with the girls!

Off for a nice 80 minute run, hopefully the rain will hold off until I'm back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment